Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   Upgrading from MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673517-upgrading-from-mcse.html)

Andrew Du 09-29-2008 01:10 PM

Upgrading from MCSE

I am planning pgrade from MCSE 2003 to MCITP Enterprise on 2008.

I notice one of the required exams is 70-620, configuring Vista, which I
already passed as part of MCSE 2003.

Does this mean I alreadly have this pre-req?

Or can it not count twice?
--
No sig is a good sig

igotrivered 09-29-2008 04:28 PM

RE: Upgrading from MCSE

If you already passed it then you are good.
--
MCP, MCDST