Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   RE: MCITP Enterprise Administrator (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673511-re-mcitp-enterprise-administrator.html)

gordonah 09-23-2008 08:39 AM

RE: MCITP Enterprise Administrator

Joshua

I've been an MCSE since NT4. I've put some of my experience below, as it
seems to relate to your question.

When I did the NT4 one (2000), I was working largely, but not exclusively,
with Novell Netware, so I had to study hard to pass the NT4 exams.

For MCSE:W2K (2001), I was working on a large W2K rollout and migration, so
I found this easier going.

For W2K3 (2004), I was in no hurry, and didn't take it till I'd been working
on it for a while. I found this straightforward.

In realation to your query, W2K3 certs should be easier and more applicable
to what you're doing now, W2K8 will be harder (because your learning more)
and good for a few more years.

Hope that helps a bit.

Regards
Gordon