Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   70-620 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673481-70-620-a.html)

James Moffitt 06-13-2008 11:15 PM

70-620

I just passed the Vista Client test with a 884 score. I haven't taken a test
in a long time (8 years) and I thought this test was going to be a slam
dunk, but it was harder then I thought. Simulation questions were difficult
for me. I did not know when I completed the objective on some of them. When
do you click the done button? Also, there were 64 questions on and I think
they give you 3 hours to complete the questions. Everyone was saying 54
questions max. Anyway, I am off to exam 70-646 wish me luck and if anyone is
going to take the 70-620 know RSS they had a least 5 questions on it. Oh,
and the Transcenders to an excellent job on preparing one for the test.

Later,

James

Systems Administrator
E-Mail: James@TekWerkz.com
WWW.TekWerkz.com

Hairball56 06-13-2008 11:56 PM

RE: 70-620

Congrats!
Took mine as well today, passed with exact same score!, 56 questions, 8
sims....
--
~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSA~~
~~Working on MCITP Vista Enterprise

James Moffitt 06-14-2008 12:28 AM

Re: 70-620

Thanks man! And add MCTS to your signature.

-James