Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   Study material (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673473-study-material.html)

desireemm 05-13-2008 01:14 PM

Study material

Hello I just got my book Microsoft self paced Training Kit for the 70-443,
I'm already a DBA but I need the othe two certs, its nice that my boss doesnt
mind me studying on the job. I was wondering is this enough material to pass
the test. Or do I need to purchase or look for thousands of other things

Lawrence Garvin [MVP] 05-17-2008 12:08 AM

Re: Study material

"desireemm" <desireemm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello I just got my book Microsoft self paced Training Kit for the 70-443,
> I'm already a DBA but I need the othe two certs, its nice that my boss
> doesnt
> mind me studying on the job. I was wondering is this enough material to
> pass
> the test. Or do I need to purchase or look for thousands of other things

For the 70-443 and 70-444, I would also strongly recommend the following
three resources..

[1] SQL Server 2005 Books Online

[2] SQL Server 2005 Administrators Companion

[3] Inside SQL Server 2005: The Storage Engine

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com