Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   Sybex Looking For Technical Editors (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673429-sybex-looking-for-technical-editors.html)

JKellum 02-07-2008 01:53 AM

Sybex Looking For Technical Editors

My name is Jeff Kellum, acquisitions editor with Sybex, an imprint of
Wiley. Sybex is one of the leading IT certification publishers
worldwide, and we publish on a number of IT certifications, including
Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, and others.

We are currently looking for indivuals who are interested in doing
technical edits for our books. Qualified candidates will have a
Microsoft certification, ideally a MCTS or MCITP. Strong background
with Windows Vista and Server 2008 is also a must.

If you are interested, please contact Jeff Kellum at
jkellum@wiley.com.