Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   Is it true that I will only getting one cert with a generic title (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673372-is-it-true-that-i-will-only-getting-one-cert-with-a-generic-title.html)

Vincent Leung 07-06-2007 06:12 PM

Is it true that I will only getting one cert with a generic title

Hi guys

I got my first MCITP welcome kit yesterday and I was very disappointed
because all I got is a MCITP cert without mentioning I am certify with Vista
Enterprise Support. I just wonder did anyone here already receive their
welcome kit for either 70-622 or 70-623 with specific technology which they
had been certified with ?

Please advise.

LarryWestMCSD 07-06-2007 07:20 PM

RE: Is it true that I will only getting one cert with a generic title

If it's anything like my first MCTS and first MCPD, you should be getting a
second welcome kit with the specific item listed in two or three days. It
will come in the same type of envelope and cover sheet, and the certificate
itself will be the same lousy quality.

It's obvious that they spent more money on the cover sheet than the lousy
looking certificate itself.

I have yet to receive my MCITP certificate.

The Rev [MCT] 07-08-2007 01:39 AM

Re: Is it true that I will only getting one cert with a generic title

It is and he will get a second one. But it may take some time. The Vista
certs are still being done IIRC.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle

Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE. Use
Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359

Register on-line @ vue.com
..