Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   New Project Management Certifications (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673364-new-project-management-certifications.html)

Rob 06-20-2007 11:41 PM

New Project Management Certifications

Does anyone have any information about the new PM certification, its exams
70-632, 633, 634. The only posted info is that they are in beta. Does
anyone know their anticipated live dates or where to get more info?

Stt 07-06-2007 01:18 PM

RE: New Project Management Certifications

I'm looking for the same infos but cannot find anything else than the
following :

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-634.mspx#EKC

Someone has something else?

khalifa 09-11-2007 08:48 AM

RE: New Project Management Certifications

Dear Rob

Certification Update
You asked for a project management certification program so you could
demonstrate your expertise with the Microsoft Office EPM Solution and with
Microsoft Office Project, and so that you could more easily identify others
with project management experience. Well here are the key elements of the new
Microsoft Office Project certification program:
Certification Exam Microsoft Official Curriculum
Exam 70-632: MCTS: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project 2007
Course 5927: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project 2007 (3 days)
Available September 2007
Learn more >>
Exam 70-633: MCTS: Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office
Project Server 2007 Course 5928: Microsoft Office Project Server 2007,
Managing Projects (three days)
Available November 2007
Learn more >>
Exam 70-634: MCITP: Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office
Project Server 2007 Course 5929: Microsoft Office Project Server 2007,
Managing Projects and Programs (three days)
Available February 2008
Learn more >>

Now Microsoft start

JenGoSto 10-10-2007 04:36 PM

RE: New Project Management Certifications

Where do I find the costs associated with these???