Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   Re: Time Tips for Certification Exams (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673358-re-time-tips-for-certification-exams.html)

kpg 05-30-2007 07:03 PM

Re: Time Tips for Certification Exams

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <mr_pgmr@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:uIPT0qAoHHA.716@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
> Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
>
> It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
> questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
> Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
> people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
> being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
> If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
>
> Read the rest here:
> http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-f...tion-Exams.asp
>

> To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
> http://www.CertGuard.com
>
> OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
> http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml

I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
how many sentences are in it?

Robert Williams [CertGuard] 05-30-2007 08:07 PM

"kpg" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:Xns99408F30E21C3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <mr_pgmr@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
>> Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
>>
>> It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
>> questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
>> Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
>> people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
>> being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
>> If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
>>
>> Read the rest here:
>> http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-f...tion-Exams.asp
>>

>> To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
>> http://www.CertGuard.com
>>
>> OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
>> http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml

> I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
> how many sentences are in it?

Absolutely not. Are you trying to violate me?

Oh, ok...but first, would that be the number of complete sentences, or shall I
count the incomplete sentences too.

--
CG

Montreal MCT 05-30-2007 09:09 PM

Re: Time Tips for Certification Exams

You fiend! How dare you accuse me of writing in incomplete sentences?
That, my friend, is gall! :)

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
message news:uwbUaYvoHHA.3952@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...

Robert Williams [CertGuard] 05-30-2007 09:18 PM

Re: Time Tips for Certification Exams

Oops....sorry...did I say that? That's certainly not the way it was meant. ;)

--
CG

Jtyc 05-30-2007 10:53 PM

Re: Time Tips for Certification Exams

> How dare you accuse me of writing in incomplete sentences? That, my
> friend, is gall! :)

Shouldn't that be;

How dare you accuse me of writing incomplete sentences! - a statement

or

You dare accuse me of writing incomplete sentences? - a question

Just trying to clarify, thanks!

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard] 05-30-2007 11:05 PM

Re: Time Tips for Certification Exams

"kpg" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:Xns99408F30E21C3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <mr_pgmr@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

> > Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
> > Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
> >
> > It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
> > questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
> > Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
> > people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
> > being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
> > If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
> >
> > Read the rest here:
> > http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-f...tion-Exams.asp
> >

> > To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
> > http://www.CertGuard.com
> >
> > OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
> > http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml

> I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
> how many sentences are in it?

The answer is always 42. Duh...
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

FrisbeeŽ 05-30-2007 11:07 PM

"Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
>> How dare you accuse me of writing in incomplete sentences? That, my
>> friend, is gall! :)

> Shouldn't that be;
>
> How dare you accuse me of writing incomplete sentences! - a
> statement
>
> or
>
> You dare accuse me of writing incomplete sentences? - a question
>

> Just trying to clarify, thanks!

No. He was quite correct. Whoever it was (you snipped to much, and I'm too
lazy to un-hide read messages to see).

Jtyc 05-30-2007 11:14 PM

Re: Time Tips for Certification Exams

> No. He was quite correct. Whoever it was (you snipped to much, and I'm
> too lazy to un-hide read messages to see).

Unhide all you want, I still say it's incorrect.