Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   For Michael A. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673271-for-michael-a.html)

Montreal MCT 12-15-2006 04:01 PM

For Michael A.

HELLO MICHAEL!

Michael D. Alligood 12-15-2006 11:27 PM

Re: For Michael A.

My brother! Yeah, I had this newsgroup listed but not checked to receive
posts. How is the weather up north? It is 76 degrees in sunny Florida!

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Montreal MCT 12-15-2006 11:57 PM

Re: For Michael A.

Actually considering the fact that it's December 15th it is quite warm!
Mid-fifties probably. Unfortunately not sunny, but no snow and no bitter
cold... I'll take it! I'm going to be in Florida in April... do you golf?

Michael D. Alligood 12-16-2006 03:37 AM

Re: For Michael A.

I have been seen on the greens before. However, I really would not call
it "playing" golf. :-) I love the idea of golf, but really have no skill
when it comes to the game. This might be because I never practice! With
that said, if you are talking about Golden Tee the arcade game; yeah,
I'm on the circuit!

Montreal MCT 12-16-2006 04:11 AM

Re: For Michael A.

Good... I'll bring my clubs and we'll play for money.