Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   70-536 vb or c# (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673249-70-536-vb-or-c.html)

kaos 02-01-2009 07:07 PM

70-536 vb or c#

Hi to all, I want to take the exam 70-536 Microsoft .NET Framework -
Application Development Foundation but I have a doubt.
Can I choose the programming language??, I mean Visual Basic or C#. Thats
because I,m best in VB.

Adil.Mughal 02-08-2009 12:47 PM

RE: 70-536 vb or c#

Hello Best in VB!
Yes absolutely you will be asked to opt for the language either C# or VB. I
gave 10-536 in Jan'09 and I was asked to select language in the beginning.

Good Luck for the exam!

Adil Mughal
http://adilamughal.blogspot.com
MCP