Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   MCP-MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673245-mcp-mcts.html)

Nitin Arora 01-21-2009 08:49 AM

MCP-MCTS

Hi,
I have cleared exam (MCP) 70-315 (developing web based application with C#
or Vb.net) long time back. This exam is getting retire on March 2009.
Now I'm looking to do MCTS in ASP.net 3.5. For this, I have to clear two
exams.

1)Exam 70-536 (Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation)
2)Exam 70-562: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application
Development.
I'm in little doubt, as per my understanding, if I have already cleared Exam
70-315, in that case It should not do be mandatory to clear both the exams
(Exam 70-536 & Exam 70-562 ). But in microsfoft site , I'm not able to find
such information.
It would be great if someone can clear my doubt.

Thank you,
Nitin

LarryWestMCSD 01-24-2009 03:29 AM

RE: MCP-MCTS

Sorry to inform you, but as I understand it you will have to take both exams.
If you were an MCAD or MCSD, there are upgrade exams available, but as it is
now, I don't think you would qualify.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

RAJA 02-22-2009 02:43 PM

RE: MCP-MCTS

Hi Nitin,
are you preparin 70-536 exam.
could you please share exam realted stuff?
Thanks
ilayaraja.r