Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   exam 70-528 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673159-exam-70-528-a.html)

Tiru 09-04-2008 10:34 AM

exam 70-528

Hi,

can any one send me the study material for 70-528.

Marc 09-08-2008 09:16 AM

Re: exam 70-528

"Tiru" <Tiru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

> can any one send me the study material for 70-528.

You cannot manage the 50 bucks to buy the book?

Marc 09-09-2008 08:07 AM

Re: exam 70-528

"Tiru" <Tiru@discussions.microsoft.com>

> can any one send me the study material for 70-528.

I've send you a mail with some free stuff, not the official copy righted
course material. I think you should just buy that. But any way, after all
that effort, my mail got returned. :(

Also if somebody has some free stuff on this exam, I'd be interested.
Things like study guides, free test questions, exercise tips. Well here is
something I got:

http://www.cramsession.com/certifica...sp?exam_id=772

This study guide is also a sort of summary of the study material, but it
focusses on the new ASP.NET 2.0 presuming you already have some experience
in ASP.NET 1.1. It's a 40 pages pdf, summarizing then the 800 pages self
paced course material. But you have to fill in a whole lot off forms so that
they can spam the email address you use.

I'd say if you have looked through that and still want to do the
certification then just buy the book, it's worse the 50 $ or so if you
compare it to the time you will invest in studying, and the benifit you will
get from your knowledge.

http://www.amazon.com/MCTS-Self-Pace...0946768&sr=8-1

Shilpa Ginode 09-10-2008 08:32 AM

RE: exam 70-528

Hi Tiru,

Send me your email id i will send the study material for 70-528.

--
Cheers
Shilpa

Julia 10-16-2008 02:32 PM

RE: exam 70-528

Hi,

Would you be so kind to send it to me too?

Emelyanchicjulia@mail.ru

Best regards,
Julia

Anoop 11-13-2008 12:52 PM

RE: exam 70-528

Hi Slipa,
Could you please send me on anoopsihag@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance

Always welcome for Discussion

kalit 11-17-2008 05:34 AM

RE: exam 70-528

Hi Shilpa,

Please send me a study material for 70-528
ID: kalit.sikka@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance

Birgit 01-25-2009 11:25 AM

RE: exam 70-528

Can someone please send me the cd included in the book ?
I have a copy of the book, but no cd

Thanks in advance !
birgit_vanpul@yahoo.com

Maddy 04-03-2009 12:31 AM

RE: exam 70-528

Hi Slipa,
Could you please send me the study material for 70-528 on
sunkari.madhuri@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance

Lawrence Garvin [MVP] 04-03-2009 12:41 AM

Re: exam 70-528

"Maddy" <Maddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hi Slipa,
> Could you please send me the study material for 70-528 on

How about you go get it!

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...ms/70-528.aspx

Oh, and you'll probably want to throw away that gmail address, as every
spammer in the world now has it in their database.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com