Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   70-536, 3 questions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673043-70-536-3-questions.html)

blade 02-23-2008 12:20 PM

70-536, 3 questions

Hey,
I have problems with following questions:

1.You are developing a custom class library by using the .NET Framework 2.0.
You define a new class named Cost that allows you to represent the cost of
operation. You need to create a custom collection class named CostCollection
that you can use to store objects of the Cost type.
You must be able to order the elements of the collection by using one of the
many methods that sort collections.
How should you define the cost collection?
A. Public Class CostCollection
Implements IEqualityComparer
End Class
B. Public Class CostCollection
Implements IComparer
End Class
C. Public Class CostCollection
Implements IEnumerable
End Class
D. Public Class CostCollection
Implements IDictionary
End Class

2.You are developing a banking Windows Forms application by using the .NET
Framework 2.0. You are working on a function that retrieves the images of
canceled checks and displays them on the form. You have access to a method
that reads the images from Microsoft SQL Server as a series of bytes.
You need to select a class that allows you to transfer the image from SQL
Server to the Windows Forms application. Your solution must reduce the need
for any temporary buffers and files.
Which class should you select?
A. BufferedStream
B. NetworkStream
C. MemoryStream
D. FileStream

3.You are developing a class library application by using the .NET Framework
2.0. You decide to use the AppDomainSetup class to create an application
domain. You need to create an instance of a type named TestSpace.TestType.
You must configure the new application domain so that it probes for the
assembly containing the type in a specified directory.
What should you do to configure the application domain?
A. Use the CachePath property of the AppDomainSetup class.
B. Use the ApplicationBase property of the AppDomainSetup class.
C. Use the ActivationArguments property of the AppDomainSetup class.
D. Use the AppDomainInitializerArguments property of the AppDomainSetup class.

Please, tell me what is correct answer and why...?

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 02-23-2008 04:07 PM

Re: 70-536, 3 questions

Where are you getting these questions?

blade 02-23-2008 05:29 PM

Re: 70-536, 3 questions

From teacher

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 02-23-2008 06:02 PM

Re: 70-536, 3 questions

> From teacher

What I am trying to determine is if these are braindump questions being
fed to you by your instructor. If so, this undermines the integrity of
the certification and the vendors certification program as a whole. Is
this a list of questions given to the class? Also, what institution are
you attending class?

blade 02-23-2008 07:07 PM

Re: 70-536, 3 questions

I dont undestand.
At Microsoft site I have read that I should take a practise test.
So I got a few questions and now I have problems with these...
Really I dont have these questions from teacher beacuase I am learning by
oneself -I am sorry for lie..

Questions you can buy for example from Measureup.

Marc 02-23-2008 09:55 PM

Re: 70-536, 3 questions

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> schreef

> What I am trying to determine is if these are braindump questions

If so he probably would not ask for the answer I think.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 02-23-2008 11:38 PM

Re: 70-536, 3 questions

"Marc" <noreply@chello.nl> wrote in message

> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> schreef
>
> > What I am trying to determine is if these are braindump questions

> If so he probably would not ask for the answer I think.

True, but I'm just a victim of the stupidity of humanity. I've seen
worse.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 02-23-2008 11:40 PM

Re: 70-536, 3 questions

> I dont undestand.
> At Microsoft site I have read that I should take a practise test.
> So I got a few questions and now I have problems with these...
> Really I dont have these questions from teacher beacuase I am learning by
> oneself -I am sorry for lie..
>
> Questions you can buy for example from Measureup.

If that's the case, the answers should contain an explanation on why the
answers are correct or incorrect.

Marc 02-24-2008 08:53 AM

Re: 70-536, 3 questions

"blade" <blade@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef

> 1.You are developing a custom class library by using the .NET Framework
> 2.0.
> You define a new class named Cost that allows you to represent the cost of
> operation.

I think D since the first 2 would need to apply to the cost type not the
collection which holds the types, and C is not enought to sort.

> Please, tell me what is correct answer and why...?

Hey, ok, I just browsed msdn2.microsoft.com, I am not 100% sure about the
answer.

blade 02-24-2008 12:15 PM

Re: 70-536, 3 questions

But IDictionary also doesn't support sorting.
CostCollection doesn't seem to be a dictionary.So maybe enough is
implementing only IEnumerable?

I was searching built-in methods to sort of collections. But I dont find
anything unknown - only static method Array.Sort and built-in methods to
ArrayList etc.

Array.Sort can't sort customized collection(it sorts only Arrays).
Maybe there is static method what accepts interface listed in question as
parameter?