Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   70-528 Certification advise needed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t672934-70-528-certification-advise-needed.html)

Ramzan Sadiq 09-04-2007 04:00 AM

70-528 Certification advise needed

Hello Certification Guru's,

I need some guidance for passing my first online exam. I have 6 month of
experience in Asp.Net and VB.Net. I am studying for exam 70-528 for the last
three months(Full Time), I have finished this book once and studying it 2nd
time. But I had hard time on those topics to memorize which I didn’t know
before such as Mobile Applications (chap-12),some topics in chap9-chap12 and
rest of the book.

As I attempted sample exam questions, I couldn't make a satisfactory score
on it.

Could any body guide me how can I quickly go through with those topics?

I greatly appreciate your response.

Regards

Ramzan

Boas Enkler 09-04-2007 08:30 AM

Re: 70-528 Certification advise needed

In my experiene the best way is to code and code and code.

Find all the subjects you arent strong enough and write sample
applications with a lot of extra functions so you get in touch with each
speciallity of the chapter.

Ramzan Sadiq 09-06-2007 08:26 PM

Re: 70-528 Certification advise needed

Thanks a lot for your valueable advise by the real time experience. Any body
else want to share his/her experience,I'll greatly appreciate it.

Ramzan