Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   70-446 Beta Test Results (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t672811-70-446-beta-test-results.html)

jjrs79 04-17-2007 01:50 AM

70-446 Beta Test Results

I took the 70-446 beta test the first week of January, I haven't receive the
results yet. Could anyone else that took the test let me know if these were
already released?

Marek Chmel 04-17-2007 05:35 AM

Re: 70-446 Beta Test Results

Hi,

i have also taken this beta, you can find results on vue web pages, if
you are using vue or on prometric repsectively.

i have also received them by regular mail few weeks ago.

Marek

jjrs79 04-17-2007 01:26 PM

Re: 70-446 Beta Test Results

Thank you!

I went to Prometric website and I found it on my history (I passed btw). Did
you get any important material by regular mail?, I never received anything so
I don't know if I can request that again...

I'm planning on going for the 70-445 so I can get the MCITP and MCTS all at
once.

Thanks again,
Jimmy

Marek Chmel 04-18-2007 05:25 AM

Re: 70-446 Beta Test Results

I didnt get anything important, just the printed results .... nothing
else, maybe some
thankouy for participation.

Marek