Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   OT: Integrity in Microsoft Certification and the NDA webcast. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t672809-ot-integrity-in-microsoft-certification-and-the-nda-webcast.html)

Michael D. Alligood 04-13-2007 06:19 PM

OT: Integrity in Microsoft Certification and the NDA webcast.

After many talks with Trika at Microsoft Corporation, it has been
decided that providing a webcast concerning the integrity in Microsoft
certification and demystifying the NDA would be a great starting point
in understand what Microsoft is doing in this area. CertGuard (Robert
Williams), Mitch Garvis, and myself will assist Trika and other
Microsoft employees who specialize in this topic of conversation with 2
sessions followed by a Q&A session. The date for this event is still
tentative, but as of this moment it scheduled for May 23rd. Further
information, and possible changes to the date, will be made available to
these newsgroups when they are finalized.

It has been my goal to help you guys with your studies any way I can. By
pushing for this webcast, I hope that a majority of your questions get
answered by the correct people. If you have any questions or comments
about this upcoming event, please feel free to post them here or email
me directly.

Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST

CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com