Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   Re: Exams Required for MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t672776-re-exams-required-for-mcse.html)

Michael D. Alligood 03-15-2007 10:45 PM

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

> There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you.
> Not one person here has any responsibility or
> obligation to solve your problem for you.

You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people. Don't
you have a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that?
If the "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not
respond. Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel
the need to crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of
all the other things you could be doing with your personal and
professional time, if you just kept your insults, belittlements, and non
helpful advice to yourselves?

> You
> know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
> Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today". That's
> how usenet works, dude.

I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me
for showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something
back to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be
able to give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him,
but I do not spit in his face for asking either...

The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
are you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive
and offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
I.T.?

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

catwalker63 03-16-2007 06:43 AM

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

<self-righteous drivel snipped>

You don't like our methods, no problem. We don't really care. We're on
a mission to stamp out cheating and we will not be nice about it.
We're also pretty dedicated to ridiculing and destroying stupidity and
ignorance, the kind that could be eliminated by putting on your thinking
cap and doing a little work. The the IT industry will not improve if
we continue to mollycoddle morans and don't teach them how to find out
answers to simple questions that have been asked and answered
thousands of times.

Most of us are also pretty funny too, if you're not a stuffed shirt and
can appreciate humor.

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

CBIC 03-16-2007 01:18 PM

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

"FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Michael D. Alligood" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>> There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you.
>>> Not one person here has any responsibility or
>>> obligation to solve your problem for you.

>> You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
>> and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
>> share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
>> anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
>> these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people. Don't
>> you have a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that?
>> If the "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not
>> respond. Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel
>> the need to crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of all
>> the other things you could be doing with your personal and professional
>> time, if you just kept your insults, belittlements, and non helpful
>> advice to yourselves?
>>
>>> You
>>> know when you see a homeless guy on the street asking for some change?
>>> Sometimes you give him a buck, sometimes you say "Sorry, not today".
>>> That's
>>> how usenet works, dude.

>> I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
>> post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me for
>> showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something back
>> to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be able to
>> give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him, but I do
>> not spit in his face for asking either...
>>
>> The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how are
>> you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive and
>> offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
>> language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
>> whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
>> manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
>> I.T.?

> Dude, you take yourself way too seriously.
>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

> Chortle

secondeded

Doom
A+ Hardware, A+ Operating System

Jtyc 03-16-2007 02:01 PM

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

I agree.

Jtyc 03-16-2007 02:27 PM

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

> You just made my day.

I'm here to help.

Kline Sphere 03-16-2007 05:02 PM

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

>MCSA, MCDST, MCP

hee,hee,hee

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere 03-16-2007 05:05 PM

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

>The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
>are you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive
>and offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
>language?"

yes *and* Lets not forget the use of my phrase which I coin almost six
years ago.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere 03-16-2007 05:13 PM

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

>Dude, you take yourself way too seriously.

exactly people need to lighten up and enjoy life.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere 03-16-2007 05:19 PM

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

>You became such a legend, you had to change your poasting handle.

big mistake ;-)

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil 03-17-2007 02:20 PM

Re: Exams Required for MCSE

did you hear "CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> say in

> Doom
> A+ Hardware, A+ Operating System

TMML

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.