Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   Anyone get 71-500 results yet? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t672763-anyone-get-71-500-results-yet.html)

LarryWestMCSD 02-28-2007 02:07 PM

Anyone get 71-500 results yet?

I took the 71-500 beta (TS: Microsoft Mobile 5.0, Implementing, and Managing)
on Sept. 12, 2006, almost 6 months ago, and have yet to get the results,
either through a letter, e-mail, or posting on the candidate history page on
Prometric.
Has anyone else received their results yet for this exam?

Thor 03-01-2007 09:40 PM

Re: Anyone get 71-500 results yet?

On Feb 28, 3:07 pm, LarryWestMCSD <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com>
wrote:
> I took the 71-500 beta (TS: Microsoft Mobile 5.0, Implementing, and Managing)
> on Sept. 12, 2006, almost 6 months ago, and have yet to get the results,
> either through a letter, e-mail, or posting on the candidate history page on
> Prometric.
> Has anyone else received their results yet for this exam?
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS

mm

I have the same problem.
I think they had two beta periods on this and the other mobile exam.

53
http://www.prositos.no/?q=microsof

Rhys 03-04-2007 09:56 AM

Re: Anyone get 71-500 results yet?

I sat the beta of the 71-500 exam back in November (or earlier) and was just
emailed that I passed yesterday. I thought they had lost my result. It may be
a co-insidence but I just registered for the beta exam for Exchange 2007 -
71-237 a day before I got the email about passing the last beta exam I sat.
I checked my Prometic just before registering for the 71-237 beta exam and
the result for 71-500 was not there. Now is is.
Cheers,
Rhys