Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   Number of test questions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t672746-number-of-test-questions.html)

C. Hunter 01-31-2007 09:54 PM

Number of test questions

Can someone tell me how many questions are on exam 70-526?

Thanks

LarryWestMCSD 02-28-2007 02:20 PM

Re: Number of test questions

I'm convinced that the number varies based on how many ungraded questions
they decide to give you, if any. For one exam, for example, I have heard
anywhere from 41 to 52 questions.
You might also get one of those exams in which subsequent questions are
based on the results of previous questions. In this case, if you get them all
right (or all wrong), you might get as few as 15 questions.
Like Jonathan wrote, you won't really know until you get to the exam.
If you know the material, I have found that the exam time is adequate.
I usually end up with 45 minutes to one hour left when I am done.
Unless you are an extremely slow reader, you should be able to finish the
exam in time, even if you are not 100% sure of the material.
(If you are an extremely slow reader, and you are in the United States, take
advantage of the Americans with Disabilities Act [if you are eligible], and
demand an untimed exam.)
Don't worry about the time - just worry that you know the material!

Michael D. Alligood 03-01-2007 12:00 AM

Re: Number of test questions

According to printed material on Microsoft's website; your exam could
have fixed number of questions or adaptive.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,