Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASA VPN Error - Syslog ID 713122 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t672121-asa-vpn-error-syslog-id-713122-a.html)

akshaydm 02-24-2009 06:08 AM

ASA VPN Error - Syslog ID 713122

Hello Friends,

I am facing one issue with recently configured site-to-site VPN on ASA 5510. Peer at other end is Nortel Contivity which is not under my control. Users behind my ASA complains about sudden disconnection of sessions.
When I check the logs, I found log with syslog ID 713122 appears at the time of disconnection. It read something as below:

IP = (Contivity Peer IP), Keep-alives configured on but peer does not support keep-alives (type = None)

I tried to search on net but could not get anything conclusive.
Please help me if you any solution of this problem.
Thanks,
Akshay :veryprou: