Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can LINQ be a security risk? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t670359-can-linq-be-a-security-risk.html)

Justin Dutoit 02-13-2009 01:17 AM

Can LINQ be a security risk?

Hi gents, I worked in a place last year which wouldn't use LINQ citing some
kind of security issue, I think. Are there any db-security or other issues I
should be aware of when using LINQ?

Thanks for any help,
Justin Dutoit

Justin Dutoit 02-14-2009 01:49 AM

Re: Can LINQ be a security risk?

LINQ to SQL. And are there ways to use LINQ to SQL and get around any
security issues?

Thanks
Justin.

Mr. Arnold 02-14-2009 09:41 AM

> LINQ to SQL. And are there ways to use LINQ to SQL and get around any
> security issues?

You face the same secuirty issues that any other solution that is using a
database server.