Velocity Reviews

-   -   Javascript not working in firefox (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t670011-javascript-not-working-in-firefox.html)

utahfriend 02-11-2009 01:13 PM

Javascript not working in firefox

Hello all,

I am using a script written in javascript that rotates images in three areas on the same page. It works fine in IE but I get feedback from many people using firefox that nothing shows up. I checked and all I see are 3 dots where the images are suppose to show. The forum will not allow me to place a link to the page. so I am not sure how to tell you how to see the page that is not working.

I do not see any errors in the error console. Can anyone help?

utahfriend