Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   Blinky Tribute Image (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t669790-blinky-tribute-image.html)

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson) 02-10-2009 09:19 AM

Blinky Tribute Image
 
For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.

www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg

Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually died
(Saturday night or Sunday morning).

If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was taken
shortly after we met, 15 years ago.

Walt

--

Aingon Atelia aka Minkie Zeeber
IAingonAtelia@sbcglobal.net
Poke out my left I to reply

Kurt Steinhauser 02-10-2009 11:01 AM

Re: Blinky Tribute Image
 
"Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
news:GJbkl.10464$pr6.5377@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:

> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>
> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>

[...]

Thanks. The more "recent" pics are more like what I'd imagined Blinky
to look like as opposed to the pic with Cheech and Chong.


--
Cheers,
Kurt


Keyser Söze 02-10-2009 11:16 AM

Re: Blinky Tribute Image
 
Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net>> wrote in
message news:GJbkl.10464$pr6.5377@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:

> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>
> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>
> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
> page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually died
> (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>
> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was
> taken shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>
> Walt


On a serious note, what was the reason he croaked - you said in an earlier
post you found him, so does one assume his heart gave way or what?

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson) 02-10-2009 11:16 AM

Re: Blinky Tribute Image
 



> "Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
> news:GJbkl.10464$pr6.5377@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:
>
>> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>>
>> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg


Here's one of a more manageable size:

www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt_sm.jpg

> [...]
>
> Thanks. The more "recent" pics are more like what I'd imagined Blinky
> to look like as opposed to the pic with Cheech and Chong.


The C&C one is pretty much what he looked like when I met him. The most
recent ones are the ones in the blue ball cap. Those were taken at the
Pomona drags in November. That was a fun day.


--

Aingon Atelia
IAingonAtelia@sbcglobal.net
Poke out my left I to reply

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson) 02-10-2009 11:19 AM

Re: Blinky Tribute Image
 



> Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net>> wrote in
> message news:GJbkl.10464$pr6.5377@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:
>
>> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>>
>> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>>
>> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
>> page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually died
>> (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>>
>> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was
>> taken shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>>
>> Walt

>
> On a serious note, what was the reason he croaked - you said in an earlier
> post you found him, so does one assume his heart gave way or what?
>


He had some kind of cough that led to something worse. The official
cause of death will not be released for another 60-90 days, but it's
looking like some kind of pneumonia.

--

Aingon Atelia
IAingonAtelia@sbcglobal.net
Poke out my left I to reply

Keyser Söze 02-10-2009 11:24 AM

Re: Blinky Tribute Image
 
Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net>> wrote in
message news:3pdkl.4270$%54.160@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:

>> Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net>> wrote in
>> message news:GJbkl.10464$pr6.5377@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:
>>
>>> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>>>
>>> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>>>
>>> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
>>> page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually
>>> died (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>>>
>>> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was
>>> taken shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>>>
>>> Walt

>>
>> On a serious note, what was the reason he croaked - you said in an
>> earlier post you found him, so does one assume his heart gave way or
>> what?
>>

>
> He had some kind of cough that led to something worse. The official
> cause of death will not be released for another 60-90 days, but it's
> looking like some kind of pneumonia.


So, he must have been ill before that and that the pneumonia was a
subsequent condition, yes?

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche

Keyser Söze 02-10-2009 11:42 AM

Re: Blinky Tribute Image
 
Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net>> wrote in
message news:9Adkl.4271$%54.2311@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:

>> Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net>> wrote in
>> message news:3pdkl.4270$%54.160@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:
>>
>>>> Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net>> wrote
>>>> in message news:GJbkl.10464$pr6.5377@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:
>>>>
>>>>> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded
>>>>> this.
>>>>>
>>>>> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>>>>>
>>>>> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my
>>>>> Facebook page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he
>>>>> actually died (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>>>>>
>>>>> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was
>>>>> taken shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>>>>>
>>>>> Walt
>>>>
>>>> On a serious note, what was the reason he croaked - you said in an
>>>> earlier post you found him, so does one assume his heart gave way
>>>> or what?
>>>>
>>>
>>> He had some kind of cough that led to something worse. The official
>>> cause of death will not be released for another 60-90 days, but it's
>>> looking like some kind of pneumonia.

>>
>> So, he must have been ill before that and that the pneumonia was a
>> subsequent condition, yes?

>
> He got steadily worse over the course of about a week and a half, then
> showed some improvement, although he said he was very weak. Then
> Saturday he couldn't stand. Sunday he was gone.


And his illness was what exactly?

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche

Whiskers 02-10-2009 02:06 PM

Re: Blinky Tribute Image
 
On 2009-02-10, Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson) <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>
> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>
> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
> page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually died
> (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>
> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was taken
> shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>
> Walt


Thanks :))

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
-- ~~~~~~~~~~

Old Gringo 02-10-2009 02:39 PM

Re: Blinky Tribute Image
 
On Or About This Time And Date In History Aingon Atelia (Walt
Hodgson) Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>
> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>
> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
> page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually died
> (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>
> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was taken
> shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>
> Walt
>

Thank You for sharing.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.comm

cybercat 02-10-2009 03:03 PM

Re: Blinky Tribute Image
 

"Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:Omdkl.4269$%54.1052@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com...
>
>
>
>> "Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)" <aingonatelia@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
>> news:GJbkl.10464$pr6.5377@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:
>>
>>> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>>>
>>> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg

>
> Here's one of a more manageable size:
>
> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt_sm.jpg
>
>> [...]
>>
>> Thanks. The more "recent" pics are more like what I'd imagined Blinky
>> to look like as opposed to the pic with Cheech and Chong.

>
> The C&C one is pretty much what he looked like when I met him.


What is C&C?




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.