Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Can you see this Flash site? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t668602-re-can-you-see-this-flash-site.html)

tony cooper 02-03-2009 01:58 PM

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:00:38 -0000, "Focus" <not@nowhere.pt> wrote:

>A few people complained that they couldn't see my site or nothing happened.
>It's a 3D castle with some pictures in it.
>Can you tell me what happens and what web program you use?
>Thanks:
>
>http://atlantic-diesel.com/Station/

Using a PC, WindowsXP, and Firefox, it loads after updating Flash, but
takes forever to load...and I'm on cable. Muddy, dark images, but it
works.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Dave Cohen 02-03-2009 05:01 PM

tony cooper wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:00:38 -0000, "Focus" <not@nowhere.pt> wrote:
>
>> A few people complained that they couldn't see my site or nothing happened.
>> It's a 3D castle with some pictures in it.
>> Can you tell me what happens and what web program you use?
>> Thanks:
>>
>> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Station/

> Using a PC, WindowsXP, and Firefox, it loads after updating Flash, but
> takes forever to load...and I'm on cable. Muddy, dark images, but it
> works.

Same here. Had to install flash player manually in firefox. Poor image.
Dave Cohen

Dave Cohen 02-03-2009 05:07 PM

Dave Cohen wrote:
> tony cooper wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:00:38 -0000, "Focus" <not@nowhere.pt> wrote:
>>
>>> A few people complained that they couldn't see my site or nothing
>>> happened. It's a 3D castle with some pictures in it.
>>> Can you tell me what happens and what web program you use?
>>> Thanks:
>>>
>>> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Station/

>> Using a PC, WindowsXP, and Firefox, it loads after updating Flash, but
>> takes forever to load...and I'm on cable. Muddy, dark images, but it
>> works.
>>

> Same here. Had to install flash player manually in firefox. Poor image.
> Dave Cohen

Take that back (a little). After I posted and after a delay, the image
started to display as a movie. Sort of slow to respond and I'm on DSL,
but it does work.
Dave Cohen

Paul Furman 02-03-2009 11:10 PM

Dave Cohen wrote:
> Dave Cohen wrote:
>> tony cooper wrote:

>>> Using a PC, WindowsXP, and Firefox, it loads after updating Flash, but
>>> takes forever to load...and I'm on cable. Muddy, dark images, but it
>>> works.
>>>

>> Same here. Had to install flash player manually in firefox. Poor image.
>> Dave Cohen

> Take that back (a little). After I posted and after a delay, the image
> started to display as a movie. Sort of slow to respond and I'm on DSL,
> but it does work.
> Dave Cohen

Firefox on vista and even after a manual install it didn't work.

Then IE took forever installing shockwave, the load was slow & I just
got a tiny dark picture that doesn't *do* anything.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net