Velocity Reviews

-   -   Network (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t668264-network.html)

Sanford Aranoff 02-01-2009 01:44 PM

Network

My desktop is connected via Comcast modem and a Belkin
router. Win XP Prof. We put a portable on a network, so that
the portable also gets the Internet. Everything is fine. We
have an old XP Home portable that we do not know how to
connect to the network to get the Internet. Can you suggest
something?

Thanks.

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\) 02-01-2009 02:46 PM

Re: Network

Assuming all we are talking here are wireless. Can you setup XP Home to
access the wireless router?

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 02-01-2009 03:14 PM

Re: Network

Hi
Hard to know how when there is No info about the network devices.
Maybe this can Help.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)