Velocity Reviews

-   -   Asus P5LD2-Deluxe WiFi-TV Edition @ Viperlair (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t668-asus-p5ld2-deluxe-wifi-tv-edition-viperlair.html)

Silverstrand 09-21-2005 01:51 AM

Asus P5LD2-Deluxe WiFi-TV Edition @ Viperlair

Looking for a route to Dual Core without the hefty price tag? This 945 series based board may be your ticket.
"Now the performance of this motherboard. For the most part in our 'Office' benchmarks and our video encoding tests the two motherboards performed fairly close, within 1-2%. Only three programs showed a marked difference between the two motherboards, TMPGEnc, UT2004 and Half Life 2. In TMPGEnc the Asus board was slower in real time then the ECS board, while CPU time was more or less equal."
http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu.../lga775/p5ld2/