Velocity Reviews

-   -   Which version of Office should I practice with for the 70-272 exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t667097-which-version-of-office-should-i-practice-with-for-the-70-272-exam.html)

mna5 01-25-2009 05:20 AM

Which version of Office should I practice with for the 70-272 exam

The office book uses Office 2003. But the only trial I can find on
Microsoft's website is the Office 2007 trial.

Does the official training book come with a trial of Office 2003? (for the
70-272)

What should I install to practice?

Ricardo Parraga 01-27-2009 07:47 PM

RE: Which version of Office should I practice with for the 70-272 exam

The official Training book from Microsoft comes with a 120-day evaluation
version of Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition with Service Pack 2 and
one

Check this link
https://www.microsoft.com/learning/e...ooks/8771.aspx

Ypu should install the Office 2003 to practice.
--
Ricardo Parraga
A+, MCP, MCDST.