Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: PyQt4 on Windows ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t666253-re-pyqt4-on-windows.html)

Stephen Chapman 01-19-2009 09:47 PM

Re: PyQt4 on Windows ?

I have one running. actually use freezer to create an exe for it in
windows.
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/.../pyqt/download
That will tell you how to get started.
The app I wrote uses Pryro(with middleware server on a linux machine).
And I use the standard widgets
that qt has grid, table , combobox etc....