Velocity Reviews

-   -   The Ultimate guide for computer's enthusiasts (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t666128-the-ultimate-guide-for-computers-enthusiasts.html)

Jrdman 01-18-2009 06:58 PM

The Ultimate guide for computer's enthusiasts

Any one has a knowledge about one of the topics below
and wants to collaborate with us ,please write in any topic you want,
to make a useful guide for every computer enthusiast
every collaborator will be mentioned by his name
Any one wants to help,please send me your email to add you as a
collaborator of this document

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc2sbpv9_42fdb3rtdc
my email : jrdacc.i@gmail.com

vippstar@gmail.com 01-18-2009 07:09 PM

Re: The Ultimate guide for computer's enthusiasts

On Jan 18, 8:58*pm, Jrdman <ahmed.bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> * * * * * * * Any one has a knowledge about one of the topics below
> and wants to collaborate with us ,please write in any topic you want,
> to make a useful guide for every computer enthusiast
> every collaborator will be mentioned by his name
> Any one wants to help,please send me your email to add you as a
> collaborator of this document
>
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc2sbpv9_42fdb3rtdc

I would expect 'the ultimate guide for computer enthusiasts' to be
written by gurus on all sorts of subjects, not by someone who thinks C
is the most powerful programming language. In fact, gurus would avoid
writing such guide, since it would be perhaps not such a big
contribution as it may seem. There's already a lot of excellent books
for programming.

Your guide looks quite x86/windows oriented. Lastly, it's off-topic
here. It's not about the newsgroup (that would qualify it as a meta-
thread I've been told), nor it is about the C language as defined by
ISO.
K&R1 is also on-topic for historical reasons, but it's not related to
that.

Please don't post off-topic messages here.