Velocity Reviews

-   -   Network magic site is all screwed up. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t666075-network-magic-site-is-all-screwed-up.html)

flamestar 01-18-2009 05:05 AM

Network magic site is all screwed up.

I keep trying to buy another license for network magic but the sale
doesn't go throught. Now they want to charghe me $300 for things I do
not wamnt and they won't let me change anything.

Description Each Qty Total
edit move to wish list remove

Network Magic Pro 5.0 +
Iolo System Mechanic 8 Bundle
NMPROISMBUNDLE $59.99
was $99.94, save $39.95
$59.99
remove

Iolo System Mechanic 8
ISM $25.00 1 $25.00
remove

Network Magic Pro 5.0
NMPRO $39.99
was $49.99, save $10.00 1 $39.99
edit move to wish list remove

Network Magic Pro 5.0
NMPRO $39.99
was $49.99, save $10.00
$39.99
edit move to wish list remove

Network Magic Pro 5.1
NMPRO5.1 $39.99
was $49.99, save $10.00
$159.96
Promotion Code/Gift Certificate Number: Apply

Country

State / ProvinceZip / Postal Code Calculate

Summary
Item Sub-Total: $324.93

Total Before Tax: $324.93
Tax: N/A

Order Total: $324.93

Knowledge Base

Open a Ticket

Ticket Status

Logout

Help

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] 01-18-2009 04:18 PM

Re: Network magic site is all screwed up.

flamestar <agnifire@gmail.com> wrote:
> I keep trying to buy another license for network magic but the sale
> doesn't go throught. Now they want to charghe me $300 for things I do
> not wamnt and they won't let me change anything.

Hi - I'm not sure why you posted this in a peer-support newsgroup for
Microsoft wireless networking issues. Call the company on the phone, or
don't buy their software. Nobody in here can help you with this, sorry.

<snip>

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 01-18-2009 09:32 PM

Re: Network magic site is all screwed up.

Hi
In addition to Lanwench comment above. My experience shows that network
magic changes the way Windows Network works to the extend that sooner a or
later it become an hazard rather than an assess.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

flamestar 01-19-2009 01:14 AM

Re: Network magic site is all screwed up.

On Jan 18, 4:32*pm, "Jack \(MVP-Networking\)."
<j...@discussiongroup.com> wrote:
> Hi
> In addition to Lanwench comment above. My experience shows that network
> magic changes the way Windows Network works to the extend that sooner a or
> later it become an hazard rather than an assess.
> Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)
>
>.Yuo may be right is there a better networking program out there.

Of course if Mcrosoft had its way they would protect poeple so much
that we miht as well be runn ing DOS

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] 01-19-2009 01:57 AM

Re: Network magic site is all screwed up.

flamestar <agnifire@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 4:32 pm, "Jack \(MVP-Networking\)."
> <j...@discussiongroup.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>> In addition to Lanwench comment above. My experience shows that
>> network magic changes the way Windows Network works to the extend
>> that sooner a or later it become an hazard rather than an assess.
>> Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)
>>
>> .Yuo may be right is there a better networking program out there.

> Of course if Mcrosoft had its way they would protect poeple so much
> that we miht as well be runn ing DOS

Feh. Why be irritated with Microsoft because some third party company has a
screwed-up online ordering system?

rons1@wi.rr.com 08-10-2010 09:10 PM

Don't Buy Network Magic!!!!!

Save yourself hoursof frustration! Support is nonexistant! I've spent many hours of wasted time and still have made no progress on the problem. Obviously they have no respect for the customer or the customers time.!!!!

THEY ARE THE WORST EVER!!!!