Velocity Reviews

-   -   how to free space (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t665320-how-to-free-space.html)

pramod 01-13-2009 06:21 PM

how to free space

I am running low on C: drive of Microsoft exchange server version 6.5

Though MDB DATA is on D Drive which has plenty of space.

Is it possible I can delete some files off c dive which is at 3%
availability space

like pagefile.sys which consumes 1.5 GB RIGHT NOW.

Olórin 01-15-2009 09:37 AM

Re: how to free space

"pramod" <pramod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running low on C: drive of Microsoft exchange server version 6.5
>
> Though MDB DATA is on D Drive which has plenty of space.
>
> Is it possible I can delete some files off c dive which is at 3%
> availability space
>
> like pagefile.sys which consumes 1.5 GB RIGHT NOW.

A tad off-topic, methinks...