Velocity Reviews

-   -   Certification advice (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t665173-certification-advice.html)

Shadow36 10-31-2007 10:55 PM

Certification advice

I know some of you out there have some of the certs I'm looking Into and
could offer me some advice. I'm getting laid off from my job soon, and I
figure It's the perfect time to go back to school. I want to delve Into
networking and am trying to decide If Microsoft certs or Comptia certs are
more preferred. There's a local school In my area that offers Network +
classes, or I drive an hour to get to the school that offers Microsoft
certs. I'd like to go for whichever makes me the most attractive to
employers.

Thanks for any advice.