Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Dos command (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t665109-re-dos-command.html)

Don Guillett 06-30-2007 02:20 PM

Re: Dos command

ChDir Statement

Changes the current directory or folder.

Syntax

ChDir path

The required path argument is a string expression that identifies which
directory or folder becomes the new default directory or folder. The path
may include the drive. If no drive is specified, ChDir changes the default
directory or folder on the current drive.

Remarks

The ChDir statement changes the default directory but not the default drive.
For example, if the default drive is C, the following statement changes the
default directory on drive D, but C remains the default drive:

ChDir "D:\TMP"

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software