Velocity Reviews

-   -   Just joined tonight (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t664954-just-joined-tonight.html)

johnnyledford 11-18-2006 10:45 PM

Just joined tonight

I just joined tonight. and am preparing to take the A+ 220-601,
220-602. I would like every one to send me some more info:

smackedass 11-19-2006 03:19 AM

Re: Just joined tonight

> 220-602. I would like every one to send me some more info:

Penny for my thoughts? There is something that is known, loosely, as
"usenet decorum". I don't know, verbatim, every facet of this phenomenon; I
myself have been accused of violating it. I implore of you, to make the
best use of this group, to soon google that phrase, read a little bit about
it, and then return and see if you've made some gains.

Best of wishes, really,

smackedass