Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can't Print from Outlook Express 6 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t664901-cant-print-from-outlook-express-6-a.html)

smackedass 09-25-2006 12:56 AM

Can't Print from Outlook Express 6

Hello,

I used to know of a very simple solution, something in Tools/Options, one
one of those tabs, that would usually solve this.

For the life of me, I can't remember what it was; a quick (first page)
Google search linked to a 3rd party fix (IEFix; tried it, it didn't work), a
bunch of Registry edits that look a little dicey, and some Microsoft Help
and Support pages, that don't seem to apply.

Does anybody know that I'm referring to, something nested somewhere in
Tools/Options?

Any responses will be very much appreciated.

Thanks, again, in advance,

smackedass

smackedass 09-25-2006 06:14 PM

Re: Can't Print from Outlook Express 6

Just in case anybody cares, running these 2 commands proved to be the fix
that worked:

regsvr32 vbscript.dll
regsvr32 jscript.dll

Regards,

smackedass

Tom Miller 10-18-2006 09:58 PM

Re: Can't Print from Outlook Express 6

What kind of error were you getting? Have you considered a newsgroup called
"24 hour help desk" for this kind of question? I read your reply to
yourself. I don't understand how opening a .dll file with the registry
editor helps.... If all your doing is opening it and saving it......

Thanks,
Tom

mhaase-at-springmind.com 10-19-2006 12:18 AM

Re: Can't Print from Outlook Express 6

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:58:26 -0500, "Tom Miller"
<tlgalenson@copper.net> wrote:

>What kind of error were you getting? Have you considered a newsgroup called
>"24 hour help desk" for this kind of question? I read your reply to
>yourself. I don't understand how opening a .dll file with the registry
>editor helps.... If all your doing is opening it and saving it......

Tom, the lines:

regsvr32 vbscript.dll
regsvr32 jscript.dll

Re-register those two DLL's with the OS.

smackedass 10-20-2006 12:08 AM

Re: Can't Print from Outlook Express 6

Yes, it worked, I promise.

smackie