Velocity Reviews

-   -   Software site? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t664573-software-site.html)

smackedass 01-15-2006 02:02 PM

Software site?

Hello,

Can somebody tell me the name of the site that posts OEM and other software
titles for free download?

My customer has a product key for her Windows '98 SE, but lost the disk. I
don't have one, either.

Thanks,

smackedass

PM 01-15-2006 09:10 PM

Re: Software site?

smackedass wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can somebody tell me the name of the site that posts OEM and other software
> titles for free download?
>
> My customer has a product key for her Windows '98 SE, but lost the disk. I
> don't have one, either.

Your only bet might be Bittorrent.

smackedass 01-16-2006 12:51 AM

Re: Software site?

> Your only bet might be Bittorrent.

Thank you, that's what I was looking for.

smackedass

Edward A. Weissbard 01-16-2006 01:09 AM

Re: Software site?

Good Question smackedass, I would like to know as well. The only one I know
is Bit, like PM said........

--
Edward A. Weissbard
El Paso, TX