Velocity Reviews

-   -   Network Plus (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t664381-network-plus.html)

Bobby Bob 08-19-2005 03:23 PM

Network Plus

Just passed my os test today and am now A+ certified, moving onto the
network plus i notice that there is an new exam out and all the books i find
are based on the old exam, is there many differences and is there a
particular book that covers the differences

Thanks guys

Chris

Jim 08-19-2005 03:38 PM

Re: Network Plus

"Bobby Bob" <chrisoldroyd@nospambtinternet.com> wrote in

> Just passed my os test today and am now A+ certified, moving
> onto the network plus i notice that there is an new exam out and
> all the books i find are based on the old exam, is there many
> differences and is there a particular book that covers the
> differences

Congratulations!

I can't answer your question directly, but you might want to check
out the alt.certification.network-plus newsgroup.

Jim

Bobby Bob 08-19-2005 06:19 PM

Re: Network Plus

Yeah just noticed my error sorry guys

Jim 08-21-2005 01:56 PM

Re: Network Plus

Evolvocrat <eelder1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in news:LzHNe.42798
$dJ5.15509@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

> The Sybex David Groth
> book, Network+, $th edition, covers the new test.

Are you saying this book is expensive? :-)

Jim