Velocity Reviews

-   -   If someone... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t664350-if-someone.html)

Tom MacIntyre 08-02-2005 11:51 PM

If someone...

....knew you were not feeling well, and sent you a text file in an
e-mail to enquire as to whether you were feeling better, would the
appropriate reply be "Thanks for ASCIING? :-)

Tom

Christopher Range 08-03-2005 08:16 AM

Re: If someone...

Tom MacIntyre wrote:
> ...knew you were not feeling well, and sent you a text file in an
> e-mail to enquire as to whether you were feeling better, would the
> appropriate reply be "Thanks for ASCIING? :-)
>
> Tom

That is a scream!!!!!(hahahaha)

Just don't tell them about any FAT, they might start ASCIING about that,
too. (hahahahaha)

Christopher

JohnO 08-03-2005 12:41 PM

Re: If someone...

> "Thanks for ASCIING...

.....but I'm still feeling a little SCSI.

Tom MacIntyre 08-03-2005 07:17 PM

Re: If someone...

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:41:20 GMT, "JohnO" <johno@@&%heathkit##.com>
wrote:

>> "Thanks for ASCIING...

>....but I'm still feeling a little SCSI.

Thanks all for the replies and the add-ons... :-)

It's always nice to see people with a sense of humour.

Tom

Linker3000 08-14-2005 11:56 PM

Re: If someone...

Tom MacIntyre wrote:
> ...knew you were not feeling well, and sent you a text file in an
> e-mail to enquire as to whether you were feeling better, would the
> appropriate reply be "Thanks for ASCIING? :-)
>
> Tom

"Getting better, but I still feel a little EBCDIC every now and then"???

L3K