Velocity Reviews

-   -   New question from new A+ test (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t664210-new-question-from-new-a-test.html)

Brudus 05-24-2005 04:59 PM

New question from new A+ test

Does anyone know where I can get questions from the revised A+ test. I'm
studying for it right now, but I'm studying questions from when before the
test was revised just a while ago. Thanks in advance.

-Brad

Pat 05-25-2005 11:41 PM

Re: New question from new A+ test

Brudus wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get questions from the revised A+ test. I'm
> studying for it right now, but I'm studying questions from when before the
> test was revised just a while ago. Thanks in advance.

Most of the practice tests available cover the new objectives. They've
actually been out since "2003" so they aren't that new any more.
Techexams.net has a great one for A+ Hardware and OS.