Velocity Reviews

-   -   Play with your home PC as much.................possible. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t664175-play-with-your-home-pc-as-much-possible.html)

RonRice@newyorkcity.com 05-07-2005 07:19 AM

Play with your home PC as much.................possible.

My biggest issue was finding different study sources to jibe.
Motherboards ,processors, system resources, were tough. I passed but
not impressively.
Requires you to know the Ins and Outs of Windows as related to hardware

installation and Maintenance. Play around with these things on a home
computer and you will understand them much better. If you do not have
alot of experience, practice hands on (homegrown lab) and study. Even
with experience, a little bit of studying is required to answer the
nit-picky questions about programs you would normally never use. So
A+2003 os technology exam for me is moderate, not very tough.
Recruiteres want the skilled persons. Bit of simulation practise is
good. I used ucertify, although practise few questions but i can say
the qustions are damn hard.

James C 05-09-2005 06:05 AM

Re: Play with your home PC as much.................possible.

RonRice@newyorkcity.com wrote:
> My biggest issue was finding different study sources to jibe.
> Motherboards ,processors, system resources, were tough. I passed but
> not impressively.
> Requires you to know the Ins and Outs of Windows as related to hardware
>
> installation and Maintenance. Play around with these things on a home
> computer and you will understand them much better. If you do not have
> alot of experience, practice hands on (homegrown lab) and study. Even
> with experience, a little bit of studying is required to answer the
> nit-picky questions about programs you would normally never use. So
> A+2003 os technology exam for me is moderate, not very tough.
> Recruiteres want the skilled persons. Bit of simulation practise is
> good. I used ucertify, although practise few questions but i can say
> the qustions are damn hard.

"I used ucertify, although practise few questions but i can say
> the qustions are damn hard."

As in the ucertify questions are hard or the exam??