Velocity Reviews

-   -   external LITEONE DVD burner problems (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t664155-external-liteone-dvd-burner-problems.html)

du ah 04-27-2005 11:13 PM

external LITEONE DVD burner problems

I have external LITEONE DVD burner problems.DVD-CD burner external
LITEONE
model LDW-851SX

burns CDs ok, was working fine,burning DVDs before ,but after ENABLED
nero image drive v.2.27,so I could burn some cd discs,bin and cue
images,which were successful,but now cannot burn DVDs, get errors like
SCSI failed,or cannot end session,thinking it was driver conflicts, I
removed nero and other burning software,and reinstalled Nero ,external
LITEONE DVD drive still has errors, seems intermittent ,as did burn
one DVD,but others get error.
burns CDs ok, was working fine before

-SCSI command abort
-could not perform end session
under device manager there are 2 ! yellow marks
-AXSAKI SCSI CONTROLLER
-PLUG N PLAY BIOS EXTENSION

any ideas?

James C 05-04-2005 08:33 AM

Re: external LITEONE DVD burner problems

Possible buffer underrun or the drive may be goosed

rymercho 05-10-2005 03:46 PM

Re: external LITEONE DVD burner problems

I had a liteon and couldn't write DVD on +R for some reasonI upgarded
the firmware and it worked fine!

But the I decided the liteon was not goin to do the job I wanted it to
so I bought a sony DRU -XXX (whatever) and never looked back.

Firmware may do the trick though! Do you use SCSI in you HOME PC?

Chris