Velocity Reviews

-   -   Y'all technically inclined (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t663487-yall-technically-inclined.html)

MF 09-06-2004 03:06 AM

Y'all technically inclined

Check it out:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bush+and+science

Brian M. 09-06-2004 03:15 AM

Re: Y'all technically inclined

Good stuff, try this one:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bush+flip+flopper

"MF" <ctatraining@no-spamzapcomcast.net> wrote in message
news:DMidnZ_vvfxlWKbcRVn-iw@comcast.com...
> Check it out:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=bush+and+science

radical 09-06-2004 03:18 AM

Re: Y'all technically inclined

And what does this have to do with this NG?

Solomon Kozanski 09-07-2004 01:37 PM

Re: flamebait!!!

good stuff, try this one:
http://www.google.com/search?q=is+ke...+war+criminal?

or perhaps this one:
http://www.google.com/search?q=i+vot...n+dollar+tax+h
ike+before+i+voted+against+it

or perhaps:
http://www.google.com/search?q=kerry...+and+spend+com
mie+of+the+downtrodden+losers+party

or better yet:
http://www.google.com/search?q=give+it+to+me+HAAAAAAARD+i'm+osama's+be
eotch
--
Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill

Brian M. 09-09-2004 03:30 AM

Re: flamebait!!!

I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

radical 09-09-2004 03:54 AM

Re: flamebait!!!

> I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.

You need to stop palming it,its making you crazy ,by the way wrong newsgroup
and you are the one who did start this trolling action.

Brian M. 09-09-2004 11:54 AM

Re: flamebait!!!

How is it the wrong newsgroup? Thanks to George W. Bush, Imran Javed and his
braindumping bangalore buddies are siphoning IT jobs out of the American
economy daily.

Solomon Kozanski 09-09-2004 12:55 PM

Re: flamebait!!!

"Brian M." <thedigitalphilosopher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.
>
> http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

i love how two-faced commiecrats can, on the one hand, claim to
represent the views and desires of jewish people, while on the other
hand trivializing the holocaust by tossing around accusations of nazi
affiliation to anyone that doesn't agree with their twisted views.

but then, /democrats/ are the ones who are against bringing genocidal
dictators to justice, not republicans.

schmendrick nazi sympathizer! feh! feh!
--
Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill

radical 09-09-2004 09:41 PM

Re: flamebait!!!

I guess I will have to spell it out for your being you are uneducated,but if
you look at the name of this news group it is a certification news group for
people that want to be productive with their lives. And not some hate
mongering left winger,that has no clue about economics. I guess you are just
waiting for the job to knock at your front door while you are home smoking
pot.

radical 09-09-2004 09:43 PM

Re: flamebait!!!

> "Brian M." <thedigitalphilosopher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I'd side with a bunny loving red over Bush's Nazi party any day.
>>
>> http://www.takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html

> i love how two-faced commiecrats can, on the one hand, claim to
> represent the views and desires of jewish people, while on the other
> hand trivializing the holocaust by tossing around accusations of nazi
> affiliation to anyone that doesn't agree with their twisted views.
>
> but then, /democrats/ are the ones who are against bringing genocidal
> dictators to justice, not republicans.
>
> schmendrick nazi sympathizer! feh! feh!
> --
> Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill

You forgot to add that they want to elect War criminal Kerry who admitted to
committing genocide while in Nam.