Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Need Special Cable (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t663467-re-need-special-cable.html)

Yummy 08-30-2004 04:16 PM

Re: Need Special Cable

If it were that easy, I would do it that way. But if you start
daisy-chaining 5-6 extensions together, you have too many failure
points plus I can promise you that there will be signal loss. Like I
said, it's going through a ceiling and a wall. It has to be one long
cord, not several put together. The projector cost about 1.8K, money
is no object on the cable.

Yummy
A+, MCP
I'm George W Bush, and I approve this post. :)

chris 08-31-2004 01:29 PM

Re: Need Special Cable

Hi

If money is no object, give these guys a call, they will make any length
cable for you and they use exceptional quality products.

You mentioned tiem was a factor, this may be the biggest issue as these guys
will need a couple of days to make and ship cable.

http://www.cablesbyacc.com/default.cfm

Chris