Velocity Reviews

-   -   lcd problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t663371-lcd-problem.html)

Dennis 07-31-2004 03:13 PM

lcd problem

My nephew's LCD panel has a white screen when u turn on the PC. I have never
heard of this any idea what is wrong with it. Thanks

Geoff 07-31-2004 03:31 PM

Re: lcd problem

Dennis wrote:
> My nephew's LCD panel has a white screen when u turn on the PC. I
> have never heard of this any idea what is wrong with it. Thanks

lcd not plugged ito pc
brightness set to high
lcd is plain broke, RMA time

ummm thats all i think of

Dennis 07-31-2004 04:13 PM

Re: lcd problem

well it is pluged in as far as brightness I don't know have to ask. thanks

Dennis 07-31-2004 06:35 PM

Re: lcd problem

If it is the ribbon cable how do we fix it.