Velocity Reviews

-   -   Epson C80 problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t663312-epson-c80-problem.html)

Dario2k 07-16-2004 01:14 AM

Epson C80 problem

Hi all,

Does anybody have any idea about the following Epson Stylus C80 problem?

A freind gave it to me to do some prints for her and informed me that it
hadn't been used for some time. I was also given some new ink cartridges.
On installing the new cartridges the printer just constantly flashes the
power LED. This is not referenced in the manual and no resolution could be
found on the Epson website.
The printer is not in a usable state as a result of this problem. All
cartridges are full and there does not appear to be any paper jams etc.

Cheers

Dario