Velocity Reviews

-   -   Directory of Training and Certification Definitions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t663304-directory-of-training-and-certification-definitions.html)

webmaster@trainingdictionary.com 07-14-2004 03:13 PM

Directory of Training and Certification Definitions

Hey Guys,
As a summer project I've been building a wiki website at
www.trainingdictionary.com. It's an interactive dictionary of
training terms designed for the training community that can be added
to or updated by any visitor to the site. I would love for you guys
to check it out and see what you think. I feel that it would be a
very useful resource for anyone in the training field or trying
information about certifications. Please feel free to update or add
content, and if you find it useful please link to it or tell your
friends about it!!
Thanks,
Dave
webmaster@trainingdictionary.com

Ken Briscoe 07-14-2004 03:57 PM

Re: Directory of Training and Certification Definitions

<webmaster@trainingdictionary.com> wrote in message
news:eba1204d.0407140713.23498a3a@posting.google.c om...
> Hey Guys,
> As a summer project I've been building a wiki website at
> www.trainingdictionary.com.

Hey man, I'm not giving you my email and phone number, so I'll just make a
recommendation. Add Chalk's term. It's a pretty useful phrase in the
certification world. Unfortunately.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

J 07-22-2004 09:04 AM

Re: Directory of Training and Certification Definitions

what is chalk's term?

TechGeekPro 07-22-2004 02:42 PM

Re: Directory of Training and Certification Definitions

On Jul 22, 2004 "J" blathered:

> what is chalk's term?

Google my friend, Google.

--