Velocity Reviews

-   -   Mike Meyer Practice Test Questions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t663048-mike-meyer-practice-test-questions.html)

Alex Busby 05-13-2004 07:30 PM

Mike Meyer Practice Test Questions

Hi can anyone tell me how the practice test questions that come on the CD
with Mike Meyers All in One A+ Exam Certification Guide compare to the
actual A+ test.

Thanks

Buzz

cc0275012 05-13-2004 08:04 PM

Re: Mike Meyer Practice Test Questions

His Passport books are an excellent resource.
I passed both A+ exams first time through using just that book.

PlazticSoul 05-13-2004 08:23 PM

Re: Mike Meyer Practice Test Questions

> Hi can anyone tell me how the practice test questions that come on the CD
> with Mike Meyers All in One A+ Exam Certification Guide compare to the
> actual A+ test.

I have no answer, but I'm curious about this too. I am taking the Core exam
tomorrow and I know Meyers' book like the back of my hand and have taken all
the practice tests so I sure as hell better be ready!

Patrick Michael 05-13-2004 08:59 PM

Re: Mike Meyer Practice Test Questions

"Alex Busby" <alexbusby@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hi can anyone tell me how the practice test questions that come on the CD
> with Mike Meyers All in One A+ Exam Certification Guide compare to the
> actual A+ test.
>
> Thanks

I'd say the questions are a tad easier than the actual test questions, but
they're a pretty good review. I'd recommend taking the A+ practice tests on
techexams.net. IMHO, they're a little harder than the actual test
questions, but they're a little more realistic than the ones in the Meyers
book.