Velocity Reviews

-   -   I did it.. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t663021-i-did-it.html)

mjohns2 05-08-2004 03:12 AM

I did it..

I passed the A+ OS Part (220-302)... Now comes the hard part....
Hardware.....

poorspeller 05-08-2004 07:22 PM

Re: I did it..

"mjohns2" <ghck@kvj.com> wrote in message
news:seYmc.46142$Pn4.40259@newssvr29.news.prodigy. com...
> I passed the A+ OS Part (220-302)... Now comes the hard part....
> Hardware.....

actually, I thot that the hardware half was the easiest part!! Good luck to
you although I'm sure you will NOT need it!!!

davemeek

Patrick Michael 05-08-2004 08:27 PM

Re: I did it..

"mjohns2" <ghck@kvj.com> wrote in message
news:seYmc.46142$Pn4.40259@newssvr29.news.prodigy. com...
> I passed the A+ OS Part (220-302)... Now comes the hard part....
> Hardware.....

I'm sure it varies from person to person, but I definitely thought "OS
Technologies" was the harder test. I spent much more time studying hands-on
for that one, and my score was about 50 points lower than my hardware test.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll do fine! Good luck.

mjohns2 05-08-2004 08:59 PM

Re: I did it..

But wait there is more..... Just got back from taking the Hardware
portion... guess what.... I am A+ Certified..... But how do I get my
certificate.

Fred Mathering 05-12-2004 04:04 PM

Re: I did it..

you think so? For my sake I hope that you are right, for you sake, I think
the core is easier than the OS. Was there is any far out questions on OS? I
passed the core, I am now studying for the OS.

Fred Mathering 05-12-2004 04:05 PM

Re: I did it..

congrats man!

news:sSbnc.6512$YL2.4082@newssvr27.news.prodigy.co m...