Velocity Reviews

-   -   Finding a wireless vendor with XP64 Pro drivers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6628-finding-a-wireless-vendor-with-xp64-pro-drivers.html)

=?Utf-8?B?V2FycmVuIFo=?= 06-02-2005 04:06 PM

Finding a wireless vendor with XP64 Pro drivers

Does anyone know which vendor has XP64 Pro drivers for their wireless
NICs/Adapers? Our 3Com wireless adapters are not compatible and 3Com says
they don't have any XP64 Pro drivers for any of their wireless products yet.
Same with Netgear.

Thanks

Cari \(MS-MVP\) 06-02-2005 05:31 PM

Re: Finding a wireless vendor with XP64 Pro drivers

Duplicate posting, see my reply in 64 bit NG.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

jwh20 06-08-2005 10:29 PM

Re: Finding a wireless vendor with XP64 Pro drivers

I did find this list of RT2500 based cards which have x64 drivers from
Ralink. Unfortunately, I've not located one of these retail yet.

jwh20 06-08-2005 10:29 PM

Re: Finding a wireless vendor with XP64 Pro drivers

Oh, sorry, the list...

http://ralink.rapla.net/