Velocity Reviews

-   -   Memorizing IRQs & Beep Code Errors the easy way (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t662775-memorizing-irqs-and-beep-code-errors-the-easy-way.html)

\a:\\\ 03-05-2004 02:40 AM

Memorizing IRQs & Beep Code Errors the easy way

It's been many years since I've been out of school and although I don't
recall the term used, often for long lists of items that required
memorization, we used to make up sentences that contained the words we were
trying to memorize.

For instance, in biology, we used King Phillip Came Over From Great Scotland
to remember Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.

I'm wondering if something similar exists for memorizing IRQs and Beep Code
Errors

Mr widgetron 03-05-2004 09:26 AM

Re: Memorizing IRQs & Beep Code Errors the easy way

Try standing in the office of a large company , with the managing director
waiting for you to fix their computer so they can get back to making large
amounts of money, the stress this causes will often help ..

Nigel Kendrick 03-05-2004 06:51 PM

"Mr widgetron" <sherlock_nz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Try standing in the office of a large company , with the managing director
> waiting for you to fix their computer so they can get back to making large
> amounts of money, the stress this causes will often help ..
>

> "MSCNLN" <MSCNLN.12mqof@mail.examnotes.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Hmm... Sir Kerry Cought a Couple Conspirators Lighting a Fire, Looking
> > Really Abashed, he Asked them About the Mujahadin, a Primary Supporter
> > of terror.

Blimey - now you only have to remember what it all means.

NK